If you are passionate about writing and maintaining high-quality CI/CD pipelines that solves real-world meaningful problems at scale – this is a place for you.
Technologies you’ll work with
You will have chance to
- work with experienced and supportive team
- write CI/CD pipelines using tools such as GitLab and Terraform Cloud
- provide help and share your knowledge with development team
- take care of projects obervability (logging, tracing, monitoring)
- take part in gathering requirements
- be part of EV community and test our Tesla!
- has at least 2 years experience as DevOps engineer or similar position
- understands importance of automation and finds pleasure writing CI/CD pipelines that pass
- has experience with GitLab and Terraform
- has experience with AWS or Azure cloud (AWS preferably)
- has experience with relational databases (e.g. MSSQL, PostgreSQL)
- has fundamental knowlagde about networking
- is eager to learn new things
- is communicative in English
- Docker, Terraform, Gitlab
- AWS (ECS, Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS)
- Datadog, ELK, Sentry
- .NET 6, EntityFramework, xUnit
- flexible form of employment (B2B/employment agreement)
- possibility to work remotely or in our office in Koszalin
- benefits package – i.e. 5000 PLN annually for training purposes, multisport
- all tools needed to make work easier – including a new laptop and IDE of your choice
Koszalin / Remote
Do you have any questions?
Get in touch with us.